Q: Crank no start on 2004 Ford Escape

So guys I have a 04 Ford Escape xlt 3.0l v6 one night I let the wife drive home we stopped at the grocery store to pick some food up came out car no start so I left it there over night came back in the am and she fired right up so I thought the fuel relay went bad or was just to hot so I changed that 2 days later it broke down again same out come crank no start next day it starts so I checked the fuel pump no power change that the fuel filter and spark plugs started right up ran for about a half hour then died out changed the mass air flow the coolant temperature sensor and the idle air control still nothing

Thanks for writing in about your 2004 Ford Escape. When the vehicle does not start, you need to check the fuel pressure and engine for spark. You should scan the computer to see if any codes are set that will help give the technician a clue about where the problem is spurring from. Replace the fuel pump if there is no fuel pressure when hot. If you need some help having this precisely diagnosed, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to the site of your car to inspect your starting issue and make the correct repair(s).

3. Crank no start on 2004 Ford Escape