I have a 2008 dodge avenger. 2.7. V6. Morning. Run great...

Q: I have a 2008 dodge avenger. 2.7. V6. Morning. Run great once warmed up. It starts to misfire n runs very rough. Already changed

asked by on August 19, 2017

Runs very rough only after n misfires. When warmed up. First start of the day. Runs smooth we changed. Ignition coils spark plugs ignition capacitor and wire new clip

Hi Christopher. Typically when an engine misfiring issue occurs after the engine has come to operating temperature, it’s due to fuel related components, such as fuel injectors that are clogged or misfiring themselves. This could be due to excessive carbon deposits clogging the injector, or loose or damaged wiring harness connections to the injector. You might want to have a professional mechanic come to your location to complete a engine misfiring inspection to correctly diagnose the root source of your problem, so the right repairs can be made.