Q: Can I adjust the clutch on a 1992 Ford Ranger with a hydraulic clutch,if so, how?

The clutch is slipping, I can smell it sometimes. It is hydraulic. Can it be adjusted?

Hi there. It is possible to adjust a hydraulic clutch, but only if you’ve bled the lines fully. This video shows how to adjust the pedal. If you can smell clutch dust, it’s more likely that clutch discs are burning or other internal components of the clutch are worn out. As such, attempting to adjust the clutch wouldn’t be a good idea.

3. Can I adjust the clutch on a 1992 Ford Ranger with a hydraulic clutch,if so, how?