Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-5336-1wflwxwjs:173:8

Q: Car will not pick up until easing off the gas pedal, Infiniti G25

My car makes about 218 hp, but recently it has been having problems. When I am entering the freeway or even in normal driving, my car does not pick up, however it begins to accelerate as I ease off the gas pedal. All services are up-to-date. Could you please tell me what is causing this problem so I will know how to go forward with a solution?

A: Instead of using a conventional mechanical ...

Instead of using a conventional mechanical throttle, your vehicle uses a "drive-by-wire" system. This design, throttle position, and accelerator pedal position are relayed to the control module via dedicated sensors. The control module then uses this information to control a throttle body mounted motor. The motor opens and closes the throttle as needed. Nissan recalled close to a million vehicles for problems with the accelerator position sensor. This may be your problem. I suggest you have a professional, such as one from YourMechanic, diagnose the acceleration firsthand to determine the cause of this.