Q: There's no power going to main fuse box on 2015 silverado 1500 lt

My stock battery went dead so I replaced it with new one and now there's no power going to main fuse box and only dome lights turn on and one head light that's it everything else is powerless

Hello, thank you for writing in. The first step is checking the charging system for any obvious issues. Double check the battery cables are clean, dry, and tight. Make sure the new battery is fully charged. Then make sure the battery’s ground connection is secure. Trace the positive battery cable to the junction and fuse box. Make sure are no damages. If equipped, you can check the power supply to the fuse box and the battery. If there are less than 10 volts available, something is pulling power, or preventing a clean connection. For more help isolating the problem, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

3. There's no power going to main fuse box on 2015 silverado 1500 lt