Q: What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Warning Light mean?

What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Warning Light mean?

The Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. When this light illuminates, there is an issue with the VDC system, and the system will turn off. You can still drive your vehicle, but you should be extremely careful in adverse weather conditions. If the VDC Warning Light is blinking, then the VDC or traction control system is currently being used; when you notice this alert, be careful with your driving, as the traction is near its limit. Tips The VDC Warning Light will briefly illuminate when the vehicle is first turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit.

3. What does the Vehicle Dynamic Control (VDC) Warning Light mean?