Q: Front wheels don’t feel stable when driving . Black fluid coming out of both front tires, have taken it in twice for tire balance

Front wheels don’t feel stable when driving . Black fluid coming out of both front tires, have taken it in twice for tire balance Liquid continues to drip . Fluids are full none are lowering could it be the wheel barring that can cause liquid

If you are getting fluid from the tires themselves then someone put in a flat tire sealer to stop leaks and this will cause the tires to not balance out and will leak out fluid from tires. Have tires checked to see if has the stop leak in tires and have it removed and any leaks fixed and then tires will balance out.

3. Front wheels don’t feel stable when driving . Black fluid coming out of both front tires, have taken it in twice for tire balance