Q: recently driving home and went around a corner and my steering became like manual steering..... was out of fluid then replaced ..e

when you give gas easy to drive... and like backing up is difficult steering unless can gas it

Hello there, you have a few faults going on with your 2003 Mazda Protege5. If there was no power steering fluid in the system than there is a leak somewhere causing the lack of fluid. Putting power steering fluid into the system will not fix the issue until the leak is repaired. In addition driving the vehicle without power steering fluid can cause the rack and pinion as well as the power steering pump to fail. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your power steering fluid leak and evaluate the condition of the power steering system.

3. recently driving home and went around a corner and my steering became like manual steering..... was out of fluid then replaced ..e