Q: Blown head? 1996 Toyota Camry

Hi, I have a '96 Toyota Camry with more than 200, 000 miles. It ran just fine the day before, but yesterday I didnt go anywhere anywhere, and reparked my car and noticed white or grey smoke coming from exhaust, not a lot, just a little, noticed there may be an oil leak, and a coolant leak. Filled coolant up and was lower than it was. Car doesnt seem to be overheating, but Rrmp thingy goes straight to 2 when i started it up

Hi there - you can certainly have a blown head gasket without a lot of dramatics - at least initially. If the white smoke from the exhaust has a sweet smell to it, that’s a good indication that the head gasket is failing. Check compression on all cylinders, looking for a drop in pressure between 2 adjacent cylinders. There are also chemical tests to check for combustion gases in the coolant as another confirmation. For assistance with the diagnosis, I recommend a smoke from the exhaust inspection performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Blown head? 1996 Toyota Camry