Q: Is the manifold gasket usually covered under the manufacturers warranty

75000 on buick lacrosse and the manifold gasket wore out and was wondering if it was covered under the engine warranty.

A: Hey there. The intake gasket would need to ...

Hey there. The intake gasket would need to be listed under the covered parts list of the warranty for your vehicle and engine. There has been many changes by the manufacturer of covered components and exclusions over the years and your warranty and policy manual that came with your vehicle will identify if it is covered. If you have questions on if this is a covered part you will have a phone number in the policy manual to call to ask if it is covered. Other than going directly to a dealer and asking them you will need to call and ask on the contact information of the warranty company.