Q: Fuse keeps blowing

asked by on February 10, 2016

The fuse for my turn signals keeps blowing.

Electrical components are not working Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

The turn signals are powered in a couple different ways. The brake light fuse and the turn fuse. If either are blown then you will have issues of no turn signal or turn signal stops when you push on the brake. The 3rd brake light may be having a short in wiring just behind the light. The short will blow the brake light fuse and if you have the turn signal on then it will blow the turn signal fuse. I recommend you have a certified mechanic, like ones from YourMechanic, come by and inspect your fuse and wiring issues.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr