Q: Vibration when i move

asked by on November 28, 2017

Every time i move the car from a stopping position i hear and feel this loud vibration from the rear passenger wheel well area (not specifically the wheel well ) it always happens when i first start the car and pull off in 1st, i sometimes hear it when i slow down and pull off in 2nd and i have P0125 engine code if that helps

You may have a bad rear drive joint or problems with the wheel bearing on the rear. Have the rear joints and bearings along with the brakes inspected for worn out components or loose components.