Q: Turn key won't start. When I keep turning the key it will start. Had the starter checked and it was good.

Turn key on car won't start even with a jump. Keep turning till it will start evenly. Had starter checked it's good. So is it my switch?

A: Hi there. It is possible, the ignition swit...

Hi there. It is possible, the ignition switch is at fault for the no crank situation. It could also be the result of, a faulty clutch inhibitor switch manual transmission, a faulty neutral safety switch automatic transmission, a faulty starter relay, a poor electrical connection in the start circuit. Proper diagnoses should be performed for an issue like this to eliminate the possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle’s no crank situation be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.