Q: Turn key won't start. When I keep turning the key it will start. Had the starter checked and it was good.

Turn key on car won't start even with a jump. Keep turning till it will start evenly. Had starter checked it's good. So is it my switch?

Hi there. It is possible, the ignition switch is at fault for the no crank situation. It could also be the result of, a faulty clutch inhibitor switch manual transmission, a faulty neutral safety switch automatic transmission, a faulty starter relay, a poor electrical connection in the start circuit. Proper diagnoses should be performed for an issue like this to eliminate the possibilities. I recommend having your vehicle’s no crank situation be diagnosed and repaired by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic.

3. Turn key won't start. When I keep turning the key it will start. Had the starter checked and it was good.