Q: Getting code p2111 and p2103

Hi I own a Toyota Prius 2005 and I've been getting a code p2111 and p2103 it's for throttle body and I already replaced the throttle body and I'm still getting the same code

Hi there:

If you had the throttle body replaced and the error codes still exist, it’s possible that one of two things have occurred. First, if the codes were never reset and removed from the ECU, they will still show up during a scan; even if a problem doesn’t exist. Second, although it’s rare, it’s possible that the sensors or electrical harnesses attached to throttle body sensors are faulty; which are triggering the code. The best way to solve this issue is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a check engine light inspection, so they can reset the codes, start the vehicle again and see if they return.