Q: scarred rotors, all 4, pads are good why?

All four rotors are scarred and the pads are good, what is happening?

The rotors and pad surfaces do get scars or lines on them as normal wear and tear as you use the brakes. You should not see purple spots indicating overheating of the rotors. You will see some discolorations and dirt and dust accumulating on the rims that has to be cleaned off. This is all normal as brakes are used. If you feel your brakes are not normal then have a mechanic check the brake system and replace the rotors if they are faulty or are causing problems.