Q: Range Rover Sport v6 2.7 with fault code p2455 but the car does not have any sensor or circuit for the dpf.

asked by on October 13, 2016

the fault code p2455 comes once you put the ignition key on but surprisingly the cars exhaust system does not have the provision of the dpf sensor nor circuit

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. The DPF apparently was not installed in all markets, which may cause issues if the vehicle did not have it when manufactured, but is transported and sold into a market which does require it. I would check with the Range Rover dealer in your local area. If the DPF is not required to meet emissions testing, perhaps the dealer can refresh the software to eliminate this check. If DPF actually is required in your locale, you may be facing an expensive upgrade to retrofit it, or a difficult exclusion from emissions testing - which in N. America generally requires a "no codes" condition. If you need this taken care of, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the code and assist with repairs.