Q: 2013 vw 2.5 passata replace alt.having a problem with lower bolt in alt to lomg to remove hitting frame

Having a problem with lower bolt on alt.to long hitting frame must lower the eng . somehow

I’ve never worked on one of these but the basics should be the similar to other cars. You will need to support the engine using a floor jack with something on it like a block of wood, then loosen the upper engine mount on the passenger side of the engine bay. Essentially the "front" of the motor. By loosening or removing the bolts, using the jack, you should be able to lower the engine assembly slightly.

3. 2013 vw 2.5 passata replace alt.having a problem with lower bolt in alt to lomg to remove hitting frame