Q: Got a single blue wire on a 2.3 liter 16-valve engine I think it is the camshaft position sensor where does it plug back into it's

I need to know where the single blue wire plugs into the motor it is the camshaft positioning sensor I think I want to 1990 Oldsmobile Calais

Your camshaft sensor should be placed somewhere behind the starter close to the oil filter. It will be a fixed plug that generally won’t move because it is clipped on or has a bracket. You may have to take your oil filter off to plug it back in. If you need assistance, a certified mobile technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to replace the camshaft position sensor.

• Got a single blue wire on a 2.3 liter 16-valve engine I think it is the camshaft position sensor where does it plug back into it's