Q: 1993 Nissan Altima transmission doesnt shift into 3rd gear

transmission shift very good 1st gear and 2nd gear.stay stuck into 2nd but abnormally shifts 3er but immediately return into 2nd gear..the mechanic said tps sensor is faulty...its the same problem with 3 different tps sensor ,,,,I forgot RPM too high 50mph,,,3000rpm

It sounds like you may have a transmission issue. The throttle position sensor plays a part in knowing if the transmission needs to downshift, but if you have a sticking shift valve, or a pressure control valve issue, that could also cause the transmission to not shift.

I would also check for vacuum leaks or a misadjusted kick down cable, whichever your vehicle is equipped with. Usually, a faulty TPS will cause the Check Engine Light to come on and will store a code for it. These are used to tell the transmission that you want to go faster then the current gear is designed for. I suggest having a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, inspect the shifting issue to determine if the concern is a sensor or transmission issue.