Q: Q: How do you use the keypad to lock and unlock the doors?

How do you use the keypad to lock and unlock the doors?

Your car’s keyless entry system (the keypad, if so equipped) allows you to lock and unlock the doors, as well as the trunk with a simple code. Here’s what you need to know:

To Unlock the Doors:

• Enter your code (five digits).

• The driver door will unlock unless you’ve disabled two-stage unlocking, in which case all the doors will unlock.

• If two-stage unlocking is active, press the 3 and 4 after entering your code to unlock all the doors.

To Unlock the Trunk:

• Enter your code.

• Press the 5 and 6.

To Lock All Doors:

• Press 7/8, and 9/10 at the same time.

• Hold them for a few seconds.

3. Q: How do you use the keypad to lock and unlock the doors?