Q: My car has entertainment system, current DVD player is not accepting USB devices. Can I change DVD player which takes USB device?

My car has entertainment system, current DVD player is not accepting USB devices. can I change DVD player which takes USB devices, blue ray discs, cds, etc.. if so, how much it will cost me.

Hello - there are no apparent replacement DVD or infotainment packages available for this model yet - at least through normal audio aftermarket channels like Crutchfield, et al. Keep after Acura Customer Service. The auto makers have much longer development cycles than smart phone manufacturers, and don’t seem to yet appreciate how high the "customer expectation bar" is for audio and software integration like this. If you’d like a second opinion on this, have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, come to you and inspect your systems problems firsthand.

• My car has entertainment system, current DVD player is not accepting USB devices. Can I change DVD player which takes USB device?