Q: I have Chevrolet Epica ls 2010 automatic 6 cylinder car. I want to change gearbox. Please tell me which car model's gearbox will fit to my car.

asked by on February 17, 2017

Chevrolet epica ls 2010 automatic.i want to change gearbox.please tell me that which car models gearbox fit to my car.or if i repair the automatic gearbox is it better. I found a 2009 epica ls gear box is it fit to my 2010 car.

The gearbox (transmission) that is in your vehicle will fit the years 2007 through 2010 from the Epica, Daewoo, and Tosca. They all have the same manual 5 speed transmission.