Q: I replaced the fuel filter and pump, and checked the relay and fuse, but the car still won't start.

I have replaced the fuel pump and filter, and checked the fuse and relay. When I try to start it it cranks fine and sometimes it tries to start but cant quite get there. I still cant hear the pump come on when i turn the ignition on though. I am not sure what to check/replace next or if i need to take it to a professional. When

• I replaced the fuel filter and pump, and checked the relay and fuse, but the car still won't start.