Q: Sometimes car goes into limp mode a bit of smoke from exhaust

My car will be fine for a day or 3 then it will start losing power whilst driving sometimes a little smoke will come from the exhaust. Then it will all of a sudden spring back into life??

Hi there. Sometimes, dirty or clogged fuel injectors, throttle body or EGR valve, and mass air flow sensors can cause lack of acceleration and smaller levels of smoke from exhaust. However, there are also ignition issues that could cause this happen. It’s a good idea to have a professional mobile mechanic to come to your location and complete a car is slow to accelerate inspection.

3. Sometimes car goes into limp mode a bit of smoke from exhaust