Q: Both the AdvTrac and ABS Lights are on; how do I disengage them?

Car sat several months abs and advtac lights on, I can't notice any driving pblm, I did replace battery alternator ok how disengage dash lights thanks

Hi, and thanks for contacting YourMechanic. First, try checking the ABS sensors for a proper connection. You may need to remove the sensors and clean them off. If there was any moisture on the sensors while the vehicle sat, then there could now be rust on them causing the magnet to function incorrectly. A failed or non-responding ABS sensor would cause the ABS and AdvTrac Lights to come on. If you need further assistance troubleshooting this issue, then seek out a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, to assist you with your ABS Light and AdvTrac Light.