Q: What does the hill descent indicator mean?

What does the hill descent indicator mean?

A: The hill descent indicator is located on yo...

The hill descent indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the hill descent feature is turned on.

Q: How do I use the autolights?

When the autolights are turned on, your vehicle will automatically turn on and turn off the headlights depending on how light it is outside. To turn on the autolights, rotate the Headlamp Control knob to the autolight setting.

Q: No crank and no start.

Hi there. If the wires connected to the mass air flow sensor (MAF) was broken and all of the wires were touching each other, then the wires would have shorted out the MAF sensor. I recommend repairing the wires and...

Q: How do I arm the vehicle security system?

Your vehicle security system provides an important layer of protection against theft. While it won’t prevent someone from breaking into or stealing your car, it does alert others around to the theft. Here’s how to arm it. Close the...