Q: What does the hill descent indicator mean?

What does the hill descent indicator mean?

A: The hill descent indicator is located on yo...

The hill descent indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the hill descent feature is turned on.

Q: How do I use the dome light?

Your car’s dome light provides important illumination when entering or exiting the vehicle, particularly in low-light situations. However, you can adjust its operation so that it works (or doesn’t) when you want it. Here’s how: Locate the dome light....

Q: How do I view the instant fuel econ?

The instant fuel econ displays the gas mileage that your car is achieving at any exact moment. To view this feature, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel until Trip 1 or 2 is displayed...

Q: How do I start the car if the immobilizer system is active?

The immobilizer system is responsible for keeping the car from turning on with an unregistered key. If the system is not allowing you to turn on the vehicle with a registered key, it is likely because of the presence of...