Q: What does the hill descent indicator mean?

What does the hill descent indicator mean?

A: The hill descent indicator is located on yo...

The hill descent indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the hill descent feature is turned on.

Q: My break is as if it is always being pressed on even when I don't touch it. What can cause this?

Hello. From what you've described, your car has a bad brake light switch. This switch is located on the brake pedal assembly under the dash. It starts to fail and in most cases the smallest amount of movement will allow...

Q: When letting off the accelerator, the vehicle will jerk (it feels like a slight back and forth movement)

Hello. I think what we are looking for here are possible problems caused by a "torque-reversal" in the drivetrain. That is, when accelerating or maintaining road speed, the engine/transmission and all the drive links (driveshafts, differentials, transfer case, etc.) have...

Q: What does it mean if the Supplemental Air Bag warning light is on in the dash?

The supplemental restraint system (SRS) is designed to help keep you and your passengers safer during certain collisions. If the Supplemental Air Bag light is on in the dash, it indicates a problem with the system. The light should...