Q: What does the hill descent indicator mean?

What does the hill descent indicator mean?

A: The hill descent indicator is located on yo...

The hill descent indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the hill descent feature is turned on.

Q: My car radio and inside light will not turn on. Then, I went to get a diagnostics but the place they attach the machine to

Hello. Thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely experiencing an electrical issue. You will want to start by testing all of the fuses and relays under the hood, in the inside fuse box, and under the driver's dashboard....

Q: How do I use the repeat feature when listening to a CD?

When the repeat feature is turned on, the current song will immediately replay after concluding. To turn this feature on, press the Repeat soft key. Press the soft key a second time to turn off the repeat feature.

Q: How do I inspect the seat belts?

You should periodically inspect your seat belts to make sure that they are in good condition. To do so, extend each belt fully, and use your hands and eyes to search for fraying, wearing, or cuts in the belt. If...