Q: What does the hill descent indicator mean?

What does the hill descent indicator mean?

The hill descent indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the hill descent feature is turned on.

3. What does the hill descent indicator mean?

Q: How Does a Car's Light Bulb Wiring Get Damaged?

There are many factors to consider when dealing with damaged light bulb wiring both physical and heat related causes can be a concern. The location where the bulb is installed or the actual routing of the wiring to the bulb...

Q: Can I use an engine from an F-150 in a Ford Explorer?

During certain model years, the F-150 and Explorer both used a 4.6L engine. I checked the factory part numbers for the engine assemblies and they are different. So, while the engines might be basically the same, you will likely encounter...

Q: How do I use the Song Seek menu?

The satellite radio has a menu that helps you keep track of your favorite songs you hear while driving. This menu is called the Song Seek Menu. To use the Song Seek Menu. When listening to the satellite radio,...