Q: What does the hill descent indicator mean?

What does the hill descent indicator mean?

The hill descent indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the hill descent feature is turned on.

3. What does the hill descent indicator mean?

Q: How do I control the light brightness on the instrument panel?

Your car is equipped with several instrument panel lights designed to illuminate the gauges, dials and readouts so you can see them when driving in low-light conditions or at night. You can adjust the brightness of your instrument panel lights...

Q: Accelerating problem.

If you are having an acceleration problem then you should first have the computer diagnosed to see if the throttle position sensor is not stuck at idle position. The throttle is electronically controlled and will not allow acceleration if there...

Q: AC smells really bad, what can I do?

Bad smells are not fun! It sounds to me like we may have a clogged A/C drain on our hands. When the air conditioner is being operated in your vehicle, just like ice water in a cold glass, condensation drops...