Q: What does the hill descent indicator mean?

What does the hill descent indicator mean?

A: The hill descent indicator is located on yo...

The hill descent indicator is located on your instrument panel. This light illuminates when the hill descent feature is turned on.

Q: How do I use the reading lights?

The reading lights can provide extra visibility to passengers. To turn them on, press the button next to each light, on the overhead console. Press the button a second time to turn off the light.

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the blind spot monitor?

The blind spot monitor is a key safety feature that alerts you when a vehicle is in your blind spot, and you therefore may not see it. This feature can be turned on or turned off very easily: 1. Press...

Q: How do I program a rolling code garage door?

You can program your vehicle’s Car2U system so that you can open your garage door with your car. If you have a rolling code garage door, programming may require a ladder, as you will need to be able to reach...