Q: Car started fine. Went 2 minutes around the corner to store, turned car off came out 5 minutes later, car wouldn't start. No noise

asked by on August 15, 2017

Car started fine. Went 2 minutes around the corner to store, turned car off came out 5 minutes later, car wouldn't start. No noise

Car is not starting Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. The vehicle is likely having issues with charging system. If the alternator or battery is failing to replenish the charge used while starting and driving, the next time you go to start your car it wont have enough power to initially start the vehicle. Try to jump start the vehicle, it may allow you to get the vehicle home. You will want to have both the battery and the alternator tested. That testing can be done by a technician, or at most automotive parts stores. For more help with diagnosing and repairing the vehicle, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr