Q: I have no power steering

asked by on December 11, 2016

I backed into parking position and turned the engine off. A few minutes later, I started the car and shifted into drive. Transmission seemed to be working normally. The wrench icon light came on and I now seem to have no power steering at all. Can you help me with this problem? Thank you.

This vehicle may be covered under a recall for the electric assist power steering torque sensor failure. Call the local dealer and see if your vehicle is covered under recall number 14S05. They will replace the torque sensor and may also need to check system for you.