Q: How do I change the settings for the unlock door function?

How do I change the settings for the unlock door function?

When the electronic key is on your person, you can unlock your car’s doors by pressing the sensor on the back either front door handle. The default setting makes it so that you can unlock all of the doors by using the front passenger door handle, or you can unlock the driver’s door by using the driver’s handle. However, you can change this setting so that all of the doors are unlocked with either front door handle. To do so, follow these steps:

1. Turn your Engine Start Stop switch to the Off position.

2. Press and hold either the unlock, trunk, or alarm button on your key, while simultaneously pressing and holding the lock key.

3. After roughly five seconds, the interior will ping once, and the exterior will beep either two or three times. If the exterior beeps twice, then the setting has been changed so that both handles unlock all of the doors. If the exterior beeps three times, then the setting has been changed to the original setup.

4. If you wish to switch to the other setting, wait at least five seconds, then repeat steps 2 and 3.