Q: Are 2004 bmw X3's expensive to repair or is that just false? 2004 BMW X3

are 04 bmw x3 really expensive to maintain?

Hi there - BMWs are expensive to maintain. The X3 is a very sophisticated, high-performance sport-utility vehicles with a large number of electronic creature comforts. These systems inevitably breakdown, and are expensive to repair because of their complexity. The 2004 X3 is not, in my experience, more expensive to maintain that the Lexus, Mercedes, Infiniti or other high-end SUV competition.

3. Are 2004 bmw X3's expensive to repair or is that just false? 2004 BMW X3