Q: Won't shift won't drive past 30mhp once it reaches that point it start to grind also a loud humming sound

My car turns on when I go put it in drive it gets stuck at times but when I drive it a strange humming sound comes from it has lack of acceleration and won't shift once I hit approx 30 mph strait to make a gringding sound until I slow done again and as I try moving the shifter car start to clunck and erratic shifting and if I try to reverse car start to jump and make this weird sound

You have bad transmission internal bearings and broken gears. You need to have a transmission mechanic check the transmission to see if it can be rebuilt or needs to be replaced.

• Won't shift won't drive past 30mhp once it reaches that point it start to grind also a loud humming sound