Q: Won't shift won't drive past 30mhp once it reaches that point it start to grind also a loud humming sound

My car turns on when I go put it in drive it gets stuck at times but when I drive it a strange humming sound comes from it has lack of acceleration and won't shift once I hit approx 30 mph strait to make a gringding sound until I slow done again and as I try moving the shifter car start to clunck and erratic shifting and if I try to reverse car start to jump and make this weird sound

You have bad transmission internal bearings and broken gears. You need to have a transmission mechanic check the transmission to see if it can be rebuilt or needs to be replaced.

3. Won't shift won't drive past 30mhp once it reaches that point it start to grind also a loud humming sound