Check engine light- checked 3x - gas cap replaced-spark p...

Check engine light- checked 3x - gas cap replaced-spark plugs changed, PCs valve replaced - dropped 28-\> 18 mpg Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink? On all the time Mechanic's Assistant:</b...

Check engine light- checked 3x - gas cap replaced-spark plugs changed, PCs valve replaced - dropped 28-\> 18 mpg Mechanic's Assistant: Does the light stay on, or does it blink? On all the time Mechanic's Assistant: What year is your Spark? Plugs Nov 2020 Mechanic's Assistant: Are you fixing your Spark yourself? What have you tried so far? Dealership tune up Mechanic's Assistant: Anything else you want the Mechanic to know before I connect you? Idle issues when stop in traffic

Automotive Expert
Hello, my name is \*\*\*\*\* \*\*\*\*\* to just answer! I will be assisting you with all of your vehicle questions today. I’m really sorry that you’re having this issue and I’m going to help you through it, but please understand that I (respectfully) don't know your skill level or tools you have to assist us to diagnose/repair your vehicle. Also, understand that I can't see, smell, hear or touch the vehicle either, so your patience/understanding is appreciated. Please allow me up to 10 minutes to gather schematics and other pertinent information for this issue. I do not know anything about the fees or charge so please if you have any concerns, direct them to customer service. My aim is to give you the best service possible and to help you. If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to let me know.I appreciate your patience and will provide responses as soon as possible. Thank you. we need to know the year, make, model, and engine size, plus all of the fault code numbers that you are getting to be able to help. thank you

Hyundai Veloster 2016 All they tell me now that it's running to lean and it would take them 6 months in shop to check every vacuumBase model 1.6 L 4 cylinder
Automotive Expert
ok, that doesn't help. I recommend going to Autozone and having them put their code reader on the obd2 connector and getting the fault codes. write them down and let me know what they are. how many fault codes are there?

Okay np - text tomorrow
Automotive Expert
ok. I'll be on all day tomorrow.

GM! My name is Daniel 2016 Hyundai Veloster Check engine code: P2191 hooked it up it displayed same code 3x
Automotive Expert
ok, here's the diagnostic for the code.
Automotive Expert
with the engine running, take a can of carb cleaner and start spraying it around all vacuum hoses and vacuum connections, the intake, the throttle body the air filter box, and the mass airflow sensor. if the engine revs by itself you have found the vacuum leak.

Okay I’ll follow these steps- working today so send info tomorrow
Automotive Expert
ok, very good. I'll be on all-day tomorrow

Hi Daniel 2016 Hyundai Veloster My car doesn't have a mass airflow sensor according to parts dept at Hyundai so again back to no resultsI guess I have no choice but to put my car in Hyundai shop again.
Automotive Expert
ok, then you will need a scan tool and tell me what the oxygen sensors are reading and what the fuel trims are reading.

Ty for your help! Back square 1 again.
Automotive Expert
I meant to say MAP, not MAF sensor. you have an air leak somewhere. If you have an OBD scan tool that lets you view the engine sensor data then you can use that to check the output of the MAP/IAT sensors. The MAP should show atmospheric pressure when the engine is switched off (approx 1BAR/14.5psi at sea level). It should also show atmospheric pressure when the engine is running and operating at full throttle.

I'm going to show Hyundai service this info - I like going in with info so I don't get overcharged
Automotive Expert
ok, that's a good idea

Fuel Pump Replace 4 injectors MAP sensor Head GasketCar Shied saved me $2700 bill $2800
Automotive Expert
everything good now? and it only cost you 100.00?

Checking on part availabilitys
Automotive Expert
ok

Your info truly helped. The survey address isn't correct can u send me a link?
Automotive Expert
I'm not sure about any survey addresses or links, but I'm glad I could help