Q: I'm converting my 1994 v6 Camaro to a v8. I'm putting in a 69 327 SBC motor. What headers do I use? Year? 1994 Chevrolet Camaro

asked by on March 13, 2017

I'm converting my 1994 v6 Camaro to a v8. I replaced the motor with 69 SBC 327. What kind of headers will fit? Year?

Hello - since your ’94 Camaro could be purchased with a 5.7L V8 as well (LT1, LT4), there are several header configurations that will work for you. Your driving and performance needs will have a lot to do with choice as well - street vs track only, mod/hp level of the 327, etc. I would contact the Customer Service desk at aftermarket speed parts suppliers such as Jegs, or Summit Racing. They, and other suppliers, stock a large variety of header manufacturers, and help customers make these choices every day.