Q: Complications with a used car

I just bought the car the other day and it was running fine. All of a sudden, the O/D light start blinking, the transmission started shifting a little strange, the windshield wipers stopped working, the dome light stopped working, and all four windows stopped working, all at the same time.

Hi there. I would recommend having the battery tested first thing. It feels like the ECM is not getting enough power from the battery and probably needs replacing. I recommend having a technician come out and inspect the battery, test the alternator’s voltage, and see if that is the problem.

3. Complications with a used car