Q: I started my car today and realized that the wipers, signals, lower driving lights and heater blower had all stopped working.

I have a 2000 audi a4 quattro 1.8t and I drove home from work today and the car worked fine, 20 minutes later i started my car and the wipers, signals, lower driving lights and heater blower had all stopped working. The headlights, hazards, radio interior lights and everything else still works fine. I replaced the ignition switch but this did not resolve the issues. Is there an ignition relay on my car that i could try to replace or what else should i try?

Hello and thanks for your question. there could be a blown fuse for the ignition switch or relay. Plus, look under the hood for any rats or field mice nests. Field mice like to chew through wires causing all kinds of issues. If there is no nest or chewed wires and the fuse or relay is operational, then check the main harness that hooks up to the steering column under the dash. The cluster could be loose or have a loose ground wire. If you need assistance in troubleshooting your electrical issue, then seek out a professional, preferably a YourMechanic professional to help with your vehicle.

• I started my car today and realized that the wipers, signals, lower driving lights and heater blower had all stopped working.