Q: I replaced my front bearing and i still have vibration bad in the floor and roaring noise please help

I don't know what's wrong with my car I don't replaced the front bearing the back hub assembly and I'm still having a roaring noise on driver side and a vibration at my feet bad. IDK what else it could be.

A bad tire can sound just like a bad wheel bearing under the right conditions.CV joints can also produce a nasty vibration, though usually they will produce a clicking sound. Before you do anything else, try swapping the left and right front tires and see if your vibration moves to the other side. Also check the axle joints to be sure the boots are in good condition and that they don’t have excessive free play. If you eliminate those possibilities, it’s time to revisit the wheel bearings. Unfortunately, it’s pretty easy to mess up a wheel bearing while installing it by applying too much force in the wrong place, so you need to at least consider the possibility that the bearing you replaced is bad. Take the car for a drive and find a place where you can go through some long sweeping left and right turns at about 30 to 40 MPH. A bad wheel bearing on the right side will get louder during the left turn and a bad bearing on the left will get louder when turning right. The final check is usually done with the car running on jack stands and probing it with a stethoscope, but this can be a dangerous business so I don’t recommend it for non-professionals. If you would like a professional to come to your home of office to check this thing out, Contact your mechanic and they can send you a technician to properly diagnose your noise and tell you what you need to do.

• I replaced my front bearing and i still have vibration bad in the floor and roaring noise please help