Q: How do I use the rear window washer in a 2012 Chevrolet Equinox?

How do I use the rear window washer?

A: The rear window washer is responsible for c...

The rear window washer is responsible for cleaning your rear window. When you use the washer, soapy water is sprayed onto your rear window, and then wiped away. This cleans of dirt and debris from your rear window, which increases your visibility. It’s very easy to turn on the rear window washer: 1. Locate the windshield wiper lever, which protrudes from the right side of the steering wheel. 2. Push the windshield wiper lever away from you. Washer fluid will begin to spray on your rear window. 3. When a sufficient amount of washer fluid has been applied to your rear window, release the windshield wiper lever. It will return to its original position.