Q: Car making noise and trying to stall

I have a noise under the hood that only happens periodically. I took it to five different repair shops, but the sound did not happen while being test driven. The car is now trying to stall when I drive it.

The information you have provided for your Saturn is limited so it is difficult to point you in the right direction. Sometimes when a vehicle has an intermittent problem, such as noise coming and going from your Saturn, the problem generally needs to get worse before a diagnosis and repair can be made. The stalling problem may or may not be related to the intermittent noise that has been occurring. Due to the variety of variables that can cause your Saturn to stall while driving, it may be time to enlist the assistance of a certified mechanic. They will be able to determine what is causing your vehicle to want to stall and identify the source of the intermittent noise to see if it is related to the stalling or if this is a separate concern. Once the source of these issues with your Saturn is confirmed, they will be able to assist you in making the repairs necessary to keep you driving worry-free.