Q: Won't crank or start

My PT Cruiser will not crank but I do hear the starter engaging. In addition to this, something is draining the battery constantly

Unfortunately it would be difficult to give you a direct cause from a distance. A number of things can be causing the battery drain. Any of various components like a radio, alternator, or even a power window switch can ave an electrical short that is draining the battery. Also, something in the staring circuit - ignition switch, starter, or starter relay - can have a short that is preventing the vehicle from starting and possibly draining the battery as well. Odds are the dead battery and no start condition are related and should be checked by a certified technician to find the exact cause.