Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-99848-8na7npjs:173:8

Q: ABS, Trac Off, and Airbag light on after battery change.

purchased 2000 venture van. It was advertised with bad battery. I jumped it, test drove and decided to buy it. I drove it home with the old battery in place. There were no issues. No panel warning lights, no problems with trans. Car ran great. After getting home, I installed a new battery reinstalled fuse block. When I switched the key on, I had a ABS warning light, Trac Off and Airbag light. These stay on constantly now although the brakes seem fine and the trans will shift hard sometimes, sometimes not. Everything was fine before the battery change. Could I be missing a connection. The battery connector to the fuse block spartks when I remove it and reinstall it. It didn't do that initially either.

A: You may have damaged the systems when last ...

You may have damaged the systems when last you disconnected and connected the positive cable to the fuse block and without using the battery ground. I would recommend disconnecting just the battery ground, and then leaving it off for ten minutes then reconnecting it to see if lights go off. If not, then have a mechanic scan the systems to see if they were damaged. For help with this, a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, can come to your car's location to inspect the warning lights and make sure the battery installment was done correctly.