Q: Good bulbs, good fuses, only middle brake light working, 2001 Honda Civic

good bulbs, good fuses, only middle break light work just bought car

Hi there. If only the high mounted light in the middle works, then there is a problem with the wiring to the rear lights. This is assuming that the bulbs are good. If the bulbs are fine then I usually start by checking for power to the rear lights. If there is none, then I would trace the circuits until I find power. All of these lights get the same power from the same switch so if the bulbs are good and if the bulb receptacles are fine, then the problem is in the wiring going into the truck. If you want to have your brake lights fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this brake light issue.

3. Good bulbs, good fuses, only middle brake light working, 2001 Honda Civic