Q: Car smoking

So my car started smoking from the hood, white smoke coming out and then I noticed I had no water antifreeze in the car, we put water and it spilled it all and then when I tried turning on my car it no longer turns on anymore. The only thing that runs is the timing belt but the car itself won’t turn on any longer. I also know the car fogs up easily.

If your car will not hold coolant, you will need to solve that before anything else. I’m not clear about the other issues, but it seems the coolant leak is the central problem. It may be a simple as a broken hose, or it could be as bad as engine damage. You can get it checked out at your convenience by contacting YourMechanic. They will send a technician to your home or office to check out your Audi and advise you as to what to do next.

3. Q: Car smoking