Q: Can you replace my 2000 e 320 brakes today and at what price? Just got dash light 3 days ago

Do not know if front or back brakes for my 2000 E 320 had one set replaced about 5 months ago

Hi there. We’ll need to gather additional information from you in order to provide you with an accurate price quote. Please fill out this quote for a brake pad replacement so we can receive your data and contact you with a price quote and set up an appointment if possible.

3. Can you replace my 2000 e 320 brakes today and at what price? Just got dash light 3 days ago