Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

3. How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Q: How does the brake assist system work?

Once upon a time, cars only had one braking system. When you pressed the brake pedal, the brakes would activate and slow down the car, eventually allowing you to stop it. Today, you have a number of different brake systems,...

Q: 2004 Range Rover does not engage and move when shifting

Your car has an electronically controlled transmission, So any shifting decisions are made by the transmission controller. It could be that your controller is not giving the drive command, or it could be that there is a solenoid or other...

Q: My check engine light is on,I took my vehicle to auto zone the code read as P2076 indicates the PCM detected the intake manifold

As you know, code P2076 indicates that the signal for the tuning valve position sensor was not within a specified range. When this happens, often times it is related to a power or voltage supply issue, an open circuit or...