Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

Q: 1995 Lexus ES 300 won't stay running

Based on the symptoms listed, I suspect an electronic or computer issue. Mainly because of the part about the brake pedal. I would recommend having an inspection performed on your vehicle to determine why your car is starting and then...

Q: Hi Ben How much to replace the O2 sensor on 2003 land/Range Rover. Also the car sometimes goes 10k on the normal RPMs to change g

Hi there. In order to receive an estimate for an oxygen sensor replacement we'll need to collect some additional data about your vehicle and location. Please click this link to access the oxygen sensor replacement service page. Once there, click...

Q: want to replace engine

Unfortunately, YourMechanic does not offer engine replacement at the moment. I recommend calling your local shops to compare prices. You may need to find a dealer to work with since most local shops will not work on Land Rovers in...