Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

3. How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Q: Multiple system failures

I recommend having a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, run a full diagnostic on your brakes, steering and suspension systems, in order to identify and quote the repairs needed.

Q: Steering wheel vibration over 60 mph

Hello. This vehicle should not shake like this when driving at high speeds. If it only occurs at higher rates of speed then it either has a warped front hub assembly or it may have a problem with the alignment....

Q: Q: A/c compressor

Yes, it should be located on the driver's side. The tensioner or idler pulley is more likely the cause, but in order to verify it as the problem, you would have to remove the belt and turn the pulleys to...