Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

3. How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Q: I have a Toyota Venza. Are my Brake lines connected to my rotors?

The brake lines are connected to the brake calipers not the rotors. If you are hearing a noise from the rotor area when the brakes are applied, then there could be an issue with the rotors being too thin or...

Q: When i press on the gas pedal the car makes a squeaking/whining noise

It is not clear if you are referring to a noise that correlates with use of the blower motor or a noise that simply occurs all the time, that is regardless of whether the blower motor is on or not....

Q: Inside beeping noise when starting my 2014 Chevy Cruz

Hi Lakeshia. Thanks for writing in today. Most of the time, when you hear a chime when the car starts, it's a safety warning indicating that either a door or seat belt is not correctly closed or a sensor that...