Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

3. How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Q: My brake pedal is rock hard and extremely hard to press to get the car to stop...what might be wrong with it?

Your supposition is a reasonable one. That is, if there is no mechanical or hydraulic fault with the brake components, then the power assist is probably not working. The booster could be leaking, the internal valving defective, a bad check...

Q: Knocking/ tapping noise under hood its loud. Check engine light is not on. I have a 2006 Land Rover LR3

Hello. I would start by checking the engine oil level and pressure. Typically when this engine makes a noise like this it is due to a failure in one of the rod bearings or in the valve train. If the...

Q: White smoke from engine

You may have an internal engine problem, such as a head gasket leaking coolant into a cylinder. If white smoke is blowing out from the exhaust during first 3 minutes of a cold start up in morning and has a...