Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

I purchased performance brake pads and rotors however I only have a front pair of rotors.. 2014 Ford Mustang

Hi there - while there may be a very slight performance gain to be had by also replacing the rear rotors, you will be fine without doing so unless the rear brake rotors are severely grooved or otherwise worn. The...

Car loses power and stalls - 2014 Cadillac ATS

Hi! You may have to leave your vehicle with the dealership in order for them to be able to duplicate the concern. While it is not necessary for there to be diagnostic trouble codes present in the vehicle's computer in...

Sporadic ticking sound from the front of the car

Hi and thanks for your question. It sounds like there could be a problem with a loose fan shroud or a loose body part to the vehicle. If the noise only occurs when driving straight and sometimes with braking, then...