Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

3. How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Q: My brakes squel even though I have recently replaced pads and rotors.

Sometimes inexpensive brake pads will squeal even when new. Something you can try is to use some anti-brake squeal spray or lube designed for the backing plates of the brake pads. These can help with the high frequency vibrations that...

Q: Gas pedal pressed to floor before car accelerates

Hello, we will be happy to assist you. I would suggest that you have a technician use a capable scan tool to perform a function test on the vehicle. Doing so will test most of the sensors on the vehicle...

Q: Intermittent heat, door motor moves hit and miss. I got anew motor, but this one does not move. I'm assuming there's no electricity to the door motor.

Hello, thanks for writing in. In order to access the heater switch in the dash you will have to disassemble the vehicle's dashboard and center console. Once the appropriate interior trim components are removed the switch can be accessed. I...