Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

3. How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Q: I have a squeaking / chipping noise coming from under the jeep at 15 mph and when I slow down adding pressure to the brakes it sto

It is not uncommon to hear a chirping, or squeaking noise, coming from the brakes. Sometimes, it is just normal for the pads to make some noise, other times it can signal that it is time for the brake pads...

Q: Air conditioning fan not working

I think you are referring to the blower motor. The blower moves air past the heater core, or air conditioning evaporator. In doing so, it transfers air to either the inside, or outside of the car. Your problem could be...

Q: Cylinder 2 Misfire, and water contamination in the fuel.

Hello. If your fuel was recently contaminated with water then that is likely the reason behind the cylinder 2 misfire. As the fuel travels to all of the cylinders, this leaves them all susceptible to misfires, as well as the...