Q: How much do brakes cost 2014 Range Rover sport?

Cost for new brakes?

Billing question sent to CS for the cost to replace the brakes on a 2014 Range Rover Sport.

Brakes are making squeaking noise - 1980 Toyota Cressida

Brake noise or chatter occurs when the brake pad backings vibrate in the pad guides and caliper housing. Often the application of a brake grease or anti-seize lubricant can be applied to the contact point of the brake pad backings...

What is wrong with my car?

A flashing check engine light means that there is a problem that may damage the car if you continue to drive. Most often it comes on when there is a misfire, and the potential damage is damage to the catalytic...

Engine Locked

Hello, thank you for writing in. When the engine is locked up, it means that it is stuck in place for one reason or another, and it will not rotate like it normally does. This is directly related to the...

What does the parking brake release Warning Light mean?

The parking brake release Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the car is traveling more than 4 MPH and the parking brake is engaged. When you see this light, either stop the car or...

Interior lights don't come on when opening door

Hello. There should be a switch located on the interior light of your car that has a switch to operate the lights when the door is opened or closed. The symbol that is most commonly used to indicate the location...

Why do my brakes wear out so fast?

Braking issues with any vehicle can most certainly cause some frustration, especially when you are having to replace parts more often than you thought you would! The need to replace your brakes every 20,000 miles does seem a bit excessive....

Engine vibrates when aircon is on and vibration increases specifically in traffic

Hey there. The "vibration that goes on and off" is likely the compressor cycling on and off - this is by design. However, the fact that this seems to have a pounding noise with it, is most not common for...

Warning lights after ABS brake flex lines replaced

The ABS and brake light warning switch are on different circuits and do not work with each other. The most likely cause of the Check Brake Light message would be a wiring issue, failed bulb, improper bulb, or a brake...

Front Engine Motor Mount missing Stopper Assy.

Hello. The stopper assembly is an essential, required part (the "stopper" is not a cosmetic cover). If the vibration started after you installed the aftermarket mount, the cause of the vibration is the aftermarket mount and you should remove it....