Q: Radiator leaks 2003 Nissan. Sentra gxl automatic transmission gxl model

asked by on May 17, 2017

Radiator. Leak slow leak how much to fix or replace radiator

Radiator Replacement $329.89 - $1331.58 Get a Quote

Hi There, Depending on how severe the leak is or where specifically on the radiator may depend on how the fix may be approached. In some cases the radiator leak may be repaired without replacing the radiator. In other cases, the radiator may need to be completely replaced. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and inspect your vehicle.