Q: Car pulls to the right after tire rotation and balancing

The car I bought used has been pulling to the right. After I had the tires rotated and balanced and had the alignment checked by the dealer, the car continued pulling to the right. They told me that I should accept that some vehicles just do that. It doesn't sound normal to me. I need another opinion. Is this true? Should I accept this "flaw" or is there something that can be done to fix the problem?

Hello. Thanks for writing in about your Infiniti EX35. A pull to the right is not normal. If the alignment is in specification, then the frame needs to be checked as it may not be straight. If it is, then the alignment needs to be adjusted to compensate for the pull. This can usually be done with aftermarket alignment parts. Most dealerships do not use these so you may need to go to an independent repair shop to have this done. If you would like to have your suspension checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to help diagnose your pulling issue.