Q: Q: 2007 Infiniti fx35 starts runs fine in park or idle. Overheats when driving, cools in park/neutral. Oil/coolant fine, not milky

Car overheats only when driving. Smoke from the back of engine smells like oil and antifreeze. In neutral and park it will rapidly cool down. Oil and antifreeze levels are fine, oil is not milky. I was told possible thermostat, valve cover gasket or head gasket

The best way to determine the exact cause of this issue would be to have your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional for cooling system faults. It is possible that the radiator fans are not working properly or other parts of the cooling system could be malfunctioning. Consider YourMechanic as cooling system inspections can be performed at your home or office.

3. Q: 2007 Infiniti fx35 starts runs fine in park or idle. Overheats when driving, cools in park/neutral. Oil/coolant fine, not milky