Q: Car not starting due to electrical problem.

My car is not starting. I tried jumping the battery, but it will not turn over. It seems to have some type of electrical problem.

A: Hi, it seems like your describing the car c...

Hi, it seems like your describing the car cranks normally but does not want to start up, if that is the case I would highly suggest having a mobile mechanic take a look at it. An engine needs only three things to happen at the correct time to start and run, that is fuel, compression and a form of ignition, this being said I would have the car diagnosed by a certified mechanic who would be able to test for spark, fuel injector pulsing and compression. On the other hand if I'm misunderstanding and the car is not cranking at all i would have a mechanic test the battery just to rule it out, sometimes a battery is so undercharged or possibly shorted internally that even a jump from a healthy battery wont even help start it.