Q: Where is the fuel cutoff switch in a 1993 Ford Taurus

asked by on March 11, 2017

Car will turn over but won't start someone said it has a Killswitch Where is the fuel cutoff switch on a 1993 Ford Taurus located at

The inertia switch for your vehicle should be located on the drivers side inner fender, inside the trunk area. There should be an access panel that will be labeled. Just an FYI, most Ford vehicles will have an inertia switch that is located in this spot, the right inner fender in the trunk, or possibly on the passenger footwell up front. If you need some help in locating the switch, or diagnosing/repairing a problem, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.