Q: Drove car, stopped, tried to restart and no sound.

No problem with car until stopped at gas station for pop no gas. Got in tried to start and no sound. Had lights. Tried to jump it still no sound. Towed home. Changed fuses under hood and in passenger compartment. Still no sound when trying to start. Tested battery 12.4.. New starter. Have voltage to starter. When trying to start doesn't seem like the starter wants to react when the key is turned to start position. .????? All dash lights come on and then go off after a few seconds , radio, headlights all are bright. Tried to re- sync the key using 3X 10 minute process. Any ideas? Thanks

Your anti thief system is most likely the cause of the no start. The system is likely not recognizing the key. You should try the extra second key. If it does not work, then you may need to have the system reprogrammed by the dealer.